Your First Office Visit
- Please complete all of the following forms prior to your first visit to our office.
Click on the links below to download each of them:
- Make sure you bring an accurate list of your medications and the medicines themselves in their original bottles as backup.
- Remember to bring your insurance cards and your driver’s license to the office so we
can make copies of them for your chart.
- Bring your referral authorization from your primary physician if it is required.
We will need to reschedule your appointment if you do not provide the referral
- If possible, collect and bring relevant medical information with you including:
- Recent laboratory results
- Echocardiogram reports, Stress test reports, Cardiac catheterization reports or CD discs
- Discharge summaries